=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
=UGL= Are Rated MA

We are a fun loving group from all over the world. We're competetive, clean gamers who take pride in winning and doing so in style, without being a rub in your face type of clan.

We encourange all FRIENDLY visitors to register and post in our forums.

"We are currently Recruiting, Sign Up At =UGL= Tryouts" Leave your PSN".
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
=UGL= Are Rated MA

We are a fun loving group from all over the world. We're competetive, clean gamers who take pride in winning and doing so in style, without being a rub in your face type of clan.

We encourange all FRIENDLY visitors to register and post in our forums.

"We are currently Recruiting, Sign Up At =UGL= Tryouts" Leave your PSN".
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcoMe to UnderGround LeGends! If you want PEACE PREPARE for WAR, The HUNTERS and the HUNTED

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official =UGL= Platoon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

Location : Religion and science always profess peace,but in the end who created the deadly war machine Society is...BRAiNWASHED Homie.

The Official =UGL= Platoon Empty
PostSubject: The Official =UGL= Platoon   The Official =UGL= Platoon EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:54 am

Ok i know i sent out a mass chain mail telling members to request join =UGL= Platoon, well my tower to the PC went up so i never got around to it, *Cheers* Thanx to Jango the Platoon is up & Got around to hooking my new tower up and presto..

with out further due heres the link to Platoon.

Official UGL Platoon
Back to top Go down
https://uglfam.forumotion.com

The Official =UGL= Platoon
Page 1 of 1