=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
=UGL= Are Rated MA

We are a fun loving group from all over the world. We're competetive, clean gamers who take pride in winning and doing so in style, without being a rub in your face type of clan.

We encourange all FRIENDLY visitors to register and post in our forums.

"We are currently Recruiting, Sign Up At =UGL= Tryouts" Leave your PSN".
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
=UGL= Are Rated MA

We are a fun loving group from all over the world. We're competetive, clean gamers who take pride in winning and doing so in style, without being a rub in your face type of clan.

We encourange all FRIENDLY visitors to register and post in our forums.

"We are currently Recruiting, Sign Up At =UGL= Tryouts" Leave your PSN".
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcoMe to UnderGround LeGends! If you want PEACE PREPARE for WAR, The HUNTERS and the HUNTED

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official platoon?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Murdume
Private
Private

Official platoon? Empty
PostSubject: Official platoon?   Official platoon? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:55 am

I finally got BF3, where the hell is the official platoon, if there is one. Clownz sent out a message on PSN a while back about one, but I followed the instructions and got nothing.
Back to top Go down
WGO-Jango
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
WGO-Jango

Official platoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official platoon?   Official platoon? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Well if you do a search you'll find several UGL platoons, one by JB, FizZ, Regulator and Anthony. Clownz hasn't made one yet due to the fact that his computer has been out for servicing for a some time now. I'll have to ask him when his computer is suppose to come back. If not I just might see if I can't borrow his account info real quick and set up a UGL platoon. For now though just friend me I have just about every UGL member who is currently playing or has at least played a little BF3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldgamingorder.com
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

Location : Religion and science always profess peace,but in the end who created the deadly war machine Society is...BRAiNWASHED Homie.

Official platoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official platoon?   Official platoon? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:32 am

Murdume the Official =UGL= Platoon is up thanx to Jango..

Back to top Go down
https://uglfam.forumotion.com
Murdume
Private
Private

Official platoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official platoon?   Official platoon? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Can you send me a link or something? I can't find it for shit.
Back to top Go down
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

Location : Religion and science always profess peace,but in the end who created the deadly war machine Society is...BRAiNWASHED Homie.

Official platoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official platoon?   Official platoon? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:16 am

Check top sticky "Official UGL Platoon Link is in the post Wink
Back to top Go down
https://uglfam.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Official platoon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official platoon?   Official platoon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Official platoon?
Page 1 of 1