=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
=UGL= Are Rated MA

We are a fun loving group from all over the world. We're competetive, clean gamers who take pride in winning and doing so in style, without being a rub in your face type of clan.

We encourange all FRIENDLY visitors to register and post in our forums.

"We are currently Recruiting, Sign Up At =UGL= Tryouts" Leave your PSN".
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
=UGL= Are Rated MA

We are a fun loving group from all over the world. We're competetive, clean gamers who take pride in winning and doing so in style, without being a rub in your face type of clan.

We encourange all FRIENDLY visitors to register and post in our forums.

"We are currently Recruiting, Sign Up At =UGL= Tryouts" Leave your PSN".
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcoMe to UnderGround LeGends! If you want PEACE PREPARE for WAR, The HUNTERS and the HUNTED

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

:BF3: Things to know

Go down 
+5
WGO-Jango
anthonyX21
RoGuE760
MrKENnedDY
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

:BF3: Things to know - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:02 am

@ Jango: That's an inside joke between me, Clownz, Lancer, and Kings. But yeah the video was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://mrkenneddy.blogspot.com
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:13 am

Important BF3 Info for E3

Finally we get to hear about Multiplayer. xD
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Enjoy...
Back to top Go down
Rambeaux
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:35 am

All this "CoD killer" talk is making me a bit apprehensive. I mean, the main reason I play Battlefield is precisely because it ISN'T Call of Duty. I'd rather the game cater to more strategic gameplay than the average Cod-tard is capable of comprehending.
Back to top Go down
WGO-Jango
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
WGO-Jango

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Here's EA/DICE's full press conference at E3. They announce some pretty surprising stuff like the BattleLog and when the beta will be released.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldgamingorder.com
RoGuE760
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
RoGuE760

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:47 am

i got a boner! lol j/k..... or am i? Hmm
Back to top Go down
Siege223
Major General
Major General
Siege223

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:52 am

DarkLancer619 wrote:
i got a boner! lol j/k..... or am i? Hmm

You, sir, disturb me to no end.
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Dammit Lancer. You don't reveal stuff like that out loud, think of the women and children...
Back to top Go down
RoGuE760
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
RoGuE760

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:14 pm

@ken you my friend are hilarious.

@siege that means my work here is done.
Back to top Go down
Siege223
Major General
Major General
Siege223

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:39 pm

DarkLancer619 wrote:
@ken you my friend are hilarious.

@siege that means my work here is done.

And this is why we can't have nice things.
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:33 pm

@ Lancer: Damn straight I'm hilarious. A walking poster boy for hilarious statements...

@ Siege: Indeed...
Back to top Go down
RoGuE760
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
RoGuE760

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:12 am

if by nice things you mean an F-18 then yes we cant have nice things because that is going to be mine. and if its going to be mine you better believe its going to be crashed into something. wether it be a tank, helicopter, or even a foot soldier. =UGL= JiHaDisT FOR LIFE!
Back to top Go down
Siege223
Major General
Major General
Siege223

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:41 am

DarkLancer619 wrote:
if by nice things you mean an F-18 then yes we cant have nice things because that is going to be mine. and if its going to be mine you better believe its going to be crashed into something. wether it be a tank, helicopter, or even a foot soldier. =UGL= JiHaDisT FOR LIFE!

Just be sure to abort and come help us if we need it. Hell, dive bomb jihad that shit into that one annoying sniper who's killing everyone trying to plant/defuse the damn bomb.
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Part 2 of the E3 demo. Great info.
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Update on the classes for Battlefield 3:

BF3 Classes

I'm honestly gonna be torn in what class I want to primary. Assault with medic kits, (The Return of the) support using suppressive fire, engineer with carbines and a flashlight, or be a recon without a ghillie suit. Decisions decisions....
Back to top Go down
RoGuE760
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
RoGuE760

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:26 am

some pretty interesting stuff about the Recon Class in Battlefield 3.
Back to top Go down
RoGuE760
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
RoGuE760

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:12 am

LEAKED BATTLEFIELD 3 MULTIPLAYER GAMEPLAY!!!!!

AK-47 GAMEPLAY

LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

SNIPER GAMELPAY

RUSH/ENDING SCREEN

A "MONTAGE" OF BATTLEFIELD 3 GAMEPLAY
Back to top Go down
WGO-Jango
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
WGO-Jango

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:00 am

That's some sick shit man, awesome find!!
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:56 am

I wish I had a PC powerful enough to run BF3. Alas, that's why I have the PS3. Sorry I've been slacking on the BF3 news front on the clan site. I'll give you two sites that I use for Batttlefield info:

Don't Revive Me Bro

Enter BF3

I also heard from several forums that emails have been released for those people who bought Medal of Honor Limited Edition, that the beta for it is coming soon. Secondly, the videos that Lancer showed won't be taken down, a select few in the Battlefield community were handpicked to Alpha test BF3.

Finally, the Physical Warfare pack that people in the U.K. were bitching about will make it's way to the States. So Jango and myself will be running our Type 88 LMGs day one.
Back to top Go down
WGO-Jango
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
WGO-Jango

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:18 am

In regards to emails going out about the beta, yes they're real. However, the emails basically state that your position as a beta tester is reserved. Here's what it looks like:
:BF3: Things to know - Page 2 Beta

So far from what I can tell its only been sent to those who bought MoH for the PC. Which to me makes sense, they're developing it on PC so the PC version would be the first ready for a beta run. In the mean time they'll begin porting it for Xbox and PS3 then release a beta. Another bit of information is that you have to have your MoH account linked to your platform and gamertag via the profile preferences. This in turn links your MoH account to your EA account.

As far as the alpha videos are concerned it depends on the conditions of the alpha tester agreement. I know during closed beta testing several companies have it written in their disclosure agreement that testers may not discuss, capture, or distribute any element of the game they are testing on or with any non-official forum or website affiliated with the developer. But that never stops people from posting alpha and beta footage.
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:21 pm

I wanna correct the record about the videos that were leaked about Battlefield 3. EA and DICE are seriously threatening to remove the videos from YouTube. If you wish to save them find a YouTube video downloader. In companies EULA (the user agreement that 90% of people skim over), they reserve the right to sue, threaten, or do whatever legal action necessary to stop you from giving out game information before hand. The Uncharted 3 beta, the developers wanted videos to be posted so they can see feedback from other users. EA's games want you to use their website and you can't reveal any information to others, except those who are playing that Beta, Medal of Honor is the most recent example.

Interesting find I saw on Facebook related to the multiplayer.

Multiplayer Info

Moral of the story, don't give out too much information relating to Alpha (or have an actual copy) of one the most anticipated First Person Shooters on the market. Companies will do any and everything to stop you. Remember the mishap over Black Ops last year when the guy had Activision stalking his every move and the government was in on it too.
Back to top Go down
WGO-Jango
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
WGO-Jango

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Looks like a lot of info was pulled from the those videos. I have a YouTube downloader, I know for a fact I pulled at least three of five videos Lancer posted off of YouTube for my own personal use.

On top of that I recently came across a video that does a side-by-side comparison between the console (specifically the PS3) and the PC versions of the game. Its best to view this video in 720p, fullscreen.

What I noticed right away was the difference in shading and lighting. The PC seems to have a much lighter overall contrast compared to the PS3 which has a much more darker overall contrast. If you look at the part of the video where the injured soldier is being dragged into the garage you'll notice a soldier standing by the corner of a building. Right about there is where you can see a difference in the amount of lighting. When the soldier fires his weapon it lights up the side of building very well on the PC but on the PS3 you simply see some flash against the wall. Those that buy it for PC will have a richer experience as far as lighting but overall they both look amazing.
Back to top Go down
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

Location : Religion and science always profess peace,but in the end who created the deadly war machine Society is...BRAiNWASHED Homie.

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Granted PC gets the nicer stuff, but hey PS3 build looks SWEET!
Back to top Go down
https://uglfam.forumotion.com
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:12 pm

PS3 BF3 Multiplayer

Speaking of the PS3 version of Battlefield, EA and Sony posted on my Facebook feed about some impressions on the Alpha build. I'm impressed at what DICE is doing with the PS3 version. This is the one time I can honestly say we as PS3 users aren't getting a raw deal.
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Decent videos showing a few things off. I would've liked more detail in the assault class loadout as well as engineer. One other thing, I would've like to see the weapons for RU as well, but I can't complain.

*Update: I was informed by a little birdy the vids were removed. No sense in keeping them up*

Last edited by MrKENnedDY on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Videos were deleted by YouTube)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

:BF3: Things to know
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE :: Battlefield Forum :: Battlefield 3-
Jump to: