=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
=UGL= Are Rated MA

We are a fun loving group from all over the world. We're competetive, clean gamers who take pride in winning and doing so in style, without being a rub in your face type of clan.

We encourange all FRIENDLY visitors to register and post in our forums.

"We are currently Recruiting, Sign Up At =UGL= Tryouts" Leave your PSN".
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
=UGL= Are Rated MA

We are a fun loving group from all over the world. We're competetive, clean gamers who take pride in winning and doing so in style, without being a rub in your face type of clan.

We encourange all FRIENDLY visitors to register and post in our forums.

"We are currently Recruiting, Sign Up At =UGL= Tryouts" Leave your PSN".
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcoMe to UnderGround LeGends! If you want PEACE PREPARE for WAR, The HUNTERS and the HUNTED

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

:BF3: Things to know

Go down 
+5
WGO-Jango
anthonyX21
RoGuE760
MrKENnedDY
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Siege223
Major General
Major General
Siege223

:BF3: Things to know - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Well, at least I know my babies are in BF3.

<3 M1911 and M4A1 Smile
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Most weapons should have the correct magazine size, unlike in Bad Company 2. Digging the one in the chamber they brought over from Medal of Honor.
Back to top Go down
http://mrkenneddy.blogspot.com
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 pm

New Battleblog and this one's in my territory: Melee kills.

Up Close and Personal

Since you can only get dogtags by stabbing folks in the back, I guess I'll stop shooting folks in the back when one of you are chasing them down. Steal my melee kill and I guarantee when someone stabs you, I WILL NOT stop them. I'll kill them after the fact....

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
RoGuE760
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
RoGuE760

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:04 pm

cool story bro...
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Battleblog #5

I know a few folks were complaining once you reached 22, 41, or 50 there wasn't any incentive to continue playing Bad Company 2. BF3 is bringing the 'Ribbon' system from Medal of Honor, but with a twist. If you thought getting all bronze stars on weapons was a chore, try getting ALL platinum stars on weapons. The only person I know who actually did that was anth.
Back to top Go down
Siege223
Major General
Major General
Siege223

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:22 pm

New gameplay footage, with a little something for everyone in it.

Co-Op Demo @_@ Siege want.
Back to top Go down
RoGuE760
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
RoGuE760

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:59 pm

i dont know if seige already posted this but all i saw on his post nothing but a bunch of codeing and i thought i would make it easier to access the video.

i think this comment basically sums up everybody's reaction.

"ok heres a quick analysis of the video. 0:09 music stars getting ready; 0:25 jaw drops; 0:42 heartbeat accelerates; 0:51 sit forward in my seat; 1:00 starts salivating; 1:11 funny feeling in my pants, boner starting to form; 1:18 boner complete; 1:36 lol wtf moment; 1:40 resume boner; 1:45 hand starting to move uncontrollably to groin; 1:49 the time where everyone creams themselves; 1:53 falling back at the realization that your blasting the sound and you leave a sticky mess everywhere; 2:08 wow"

oh yeah one more thing JETS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...(2 hours later...)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: i also noticed in some of the jet clips that it looked like someone was looking out of the jet like there was someone else other then the pilot in the cockpit (teehee). The question still stands though... WHO WANTS TO FLY WITH GOOD OL' LANCER? let me refrase that... WHO WANTS TO CONTROL THE HEAVENS WITH GOOD OL' LANCER? wait still not good enough... WHO WANTS TO GO JIHAD!!!??!! there we go thats the question i was trying to get to. silent
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:51 am

You guys beat me to the punch with jets.... BUT I have the confirmed weapons, attachments, and other goodies that's in BF3.

BF3 Fact Sheet Page 2

BF3 Fact Sheet Page 3

BF3 Fact Sheet Page 4

Page 1 wasn't that important, just DICE telling folks stuff they already knew about the Frostbite engine, Battlelog, and the co-op mode. Nothing worth covering. I looked at the weapons and I gotta say it looks nice. I would've chose the Mk.48 instead of the M249, but I'm not complaining. The USAS/Saiga will be back, as well as the AN-94. The VSS is gone, but we get the assault rifle version of it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil The US gets 3 bolt action rifles as well as a semi-auto. RU gets the 98 and SVD. The new AR I'm digging is the KH2002. If you need to know what the weapons looks like here's a site I use...

Modern Firearms

I'll also post the links of the weapons on both my personal Facebook page as well as the clans...
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:38 pm

BF3 Battlelog and other goodies

I don't know how to embed vids from Destructoid, but the video is worth watching.
Back to top Go down
McCoy92
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
McCoy92

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:45 am

Thanks for the good info gents, we're going to have ourselves a ball =p
Back to top Go down
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

Location : Religion and science always profess peace,but in the end who created the deadly war machine Society is...BRAiNWASHED Homie.

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:27 pm

yup beta gonna be fun
Back to top Go down
https://uglfam.forumotion.com
jb000024
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
jb000024

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:43 am

A-10's BABY!!!! WOW!!!
Back to top Go down
WGO-Jango
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
WGO-Jango

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Physical Warfare Pack in action.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldgamingorder.com
RoGuE760
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
RoGuE760

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:43 pm

flechete ammo. i wonder if its like magnum ammo?

also on a side note this has been confirmed. im sure everybody remembers that when you unlocked the optical sights for a certain class it unlocked all of the optical sights for each and every gun in bc2 for that kit. well in BF3 when you unlock an optical sight for a gun it will only unlock that opitcal sight for that gun. basically if you want a red dot sight or whatever for you m16 and your AUG ( i dont know the guns in BF3 these are just examples) you have to get kills with each gun to unlock its own attachments.
Back to top Go down
WGO-Jango
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
WGO-Jango

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:33 pm

From some Alpha footage that I saw weapon attachments (optics, grenade launchers, etc.) are separate from specializations (defibrillator, sprint boost, etc.). There are three weapon attachment slots while there are two gadget slots and one specialization slot. Vehicles have passive (defense), active(offensive) and weapon slots. According to an older Battleblog post:

Battleblog #5 wrote:
Case in point: Using gun X will give you more upgrades specifically for that gun....In addition, all XP gained also goes towards your overall rank, which in turn unlocks new weapons, specializations, and camouflages usable by any class.

So it looks like the more time you spend with a weapons the more unlocks you'll get for that specific weapon. Looks like having a favorite weapon in BF3 will actually mean something for once.
Back to top Go down
Siege223
Major General
Major General
Siege223

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:23 am

DarkLancer619 wrote:
flechete ammo. i wonder if its like magnum ammo?

also on a side note this has been confirmed. im sure everybody remembers that when you unlocked the optical sights for a certain class it unlocked all of the optical sights for each and every gun in bc2 for that kit. well in BF3 when you unlock an optical sight for a gun it will only unlock that opitcal sight for that gun. basically if you want a red dot sight or whatever for you m16 and your AUG ( i dont know the guns in BF3 these are just examples) you have to get kills with each gun to unlock its own attachments.

Flechette rounds are some nasty little bastards. Instead of pellets in the shotgun shells, they're darts. Steel darts. They used them in Vietnam and they also had them for the howitzers, just in case the little bastards got too close. You definitely don't want to be going against someone with them loaded into their shotty. I shit you not my friend.
Back to top Go down
WGO-Jango
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
WGO-Jango

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Here's a demonstration video of Flechette rounds along with several other exotic types of shotgun rounds.

Back to top Go down
jb000024
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
jb000024

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Leaked Single Player Footage XBOX360

I was lurking the UK forums and heard about this leaked footage. Seems legit to me, EA is after folks, so enjoy!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ignore the first link, this one hasn't been tainted by EA yet.

BF3 Leaked Footage XBOX360 #2

Last edited by MrKENnedDY on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Old video link taken down by EA)
Back to top Go down
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

Location : Religion and science always profess peace,but in the end who created the deadly war machine Society is...BRAiNWASHED Homie.

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:53 am

very nice findings brothers, we all might have had differences with different members ( Me Vs JB ) but i let it go. theirs no "i" in clan.

so as a clan fellas we fight together as a clan, family fight but in the end we settle the problem, Come BF3 things wont be different, We will yet again Run servers, take minors losses that people think they accomplished something..

=UGL= Nation runs an controls Battlefield.. Fact. i know first in demo BF3 i want Anth, Kings, STL_ANGEL, JB, & new faces 2 the clan roll with us.. for first game after that i'll take whoever wants to join in our platoon.. we should atleast have 3-4 different platoons running in BF3
Back to top Go down
https://uglfam.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :BF3: Things to know   :BF3: Things to know - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

:BF3: Things to know
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE :: Battlefield Forum :: Battlefield 3-
Jump to: