=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
=UGL= Are Rated MA

We are a fun loving group from all over the world. We're competetive, clean gamers who take pride in winning and doing so in style, without being a rub in your face type of clan.

We encourange all FRIENDLY visitors to register and post in our forums.

"We are currently Recruiting, Sign Up At =UGL= Tryouts" Leave your PSN".
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
=UGL= Are Rated MA

We are a fun loving group from all over the world. We're competetive, clean gamers who take pride in winning and doing so in style, without being a rub in your face type of clan.

We encourange all FRIENDLY visitors to register and post in our forums.

"We are currently Recruiting, Sign Up At =UGL= Tryouts" Leave your PSN".
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcoMe to UnderGround LeGends! If you want PEACE PREPARE for WAR, The HUNTERS and the HUNTED

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield Moments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

Battlefield Moments Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Moments   Battlefield Moments EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:20 am

Just like we did on Bad Company 2 (and other games we play), we talk about the moments, whether good or bad, that made us smile and/or toss the controller.

Myself, Clownz, Mike(ihadurmom), and a guy I met were on Kharg Island. Things weren't going well for me and I died too much. I got a revive from someone and killed a support while in man down state. Little did I know, I would get 2 combat efficiency ribbons, destroy a tank with C4, and two LMG ribbons. We barely ended up winning that round, but it was badass...
Back to top Go down
http://mrkenneddy.blogspot.com
jb000024
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
jb000024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Moments   Battlefield Moments EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:18 am

i was playing by myself on canal and i was sniping with SV98 on top of the big warehouse. DeepCmonkey was in my squad and was flying a copter towards B and got shot down on the way. the guy went looking for him in the water and i sniped him just in time. monkey ran to the warehouse closest to B, he was taking and returning fire at the ppl in the 2 story building. 3 guys tried to kinfe him and i put a round threw each of their heads right before they knifed him. i took out a few more ppl, then monkey died immediately after he took the objective. they retook the spawn point and i keep sniping and marking ppl from the warehouse. it was so epic that u guys should have been there to witness it. we went on to win that gm and i went 17-3.

Last edited by jb000024 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

Location : Religion and science always profess peace,but in the end who created the deadly war machine Society is...BRAiNWASHED Homie.

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Moments   Battlefield Moments EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:47 am

LOL gg JB, you need squad with us more often homie.. anywho..

Karg Island me, Ken and Killed as usual its us doing all the work.. im the the T90 tank sniping up in the hills off enemy deployment I shot out to flag C and hit two tanks.. aim over to B and shoot destroyed the building sits beside B leveled it and got 8 more kills lol then a jet tried crashing in me and well i shot that bad boy down son..

Another bit was me and ken Karg Island just running tanks kens engaging folks around us while im lining up a kill on the havoc well i shoot and a jet came flying past and i destroyed the jet me and ken are pretty much in tears laughing and went on owning the whole team..
Back to top Go down
https://uglfam.forumotion.com
jb000024
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
jb000024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Moments   Battlefield Moments EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:00 am

nice. u, ken, and me need to play on operation firestorm...roll all 3 tanks....complete pwnage. hey i would play with u more, but u are never playing bf3 when i get, so i leave u alone. hit me up XD
Back to top Go down
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

Location : Religion and science always profess peace,but in the end who created the deadly war machine Society is...BRAiNWASHED Homie.

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Moments   Battlefield Moments EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:13 am

LoL Just b/c im not on BF3 doesn't mean don't message me.. Hell throw me a invite i'll join the game or squad..

(Back on topic) Man, I've had alot of BF3 moments ranging from idiots just unaware to the fact im behind them to.. having straight up knife battles.. even that one time road killing 5 head in my helo or maybe that time on Golf of oman me ken darkness siege & anothny gaming togethe. me ken darkness an anth on top of the high construction buliding literally got the whole team worried bout us that they try RPGing us, Jet Jihad to even bringing the helo over trying to kills us.. but none of them compare to this.. i throw out all C4 that land on ground out in front of DPV well this poor russian went over and found ejecto seato waiting for him..

Or those times ken lazes a helo and i lock on to the ppor basturd, me an ken kick back to watch the fireworks just to laugh as he deploys flares..

Stupid pilot flares are for heatseekers & IGLa's & Stingers....
Back to top Go down
https://uglfam.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Moments   Battlefield Moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Moments
Page 1 of 1