=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
=UGL= Are Rated MA

We are a fun loving group from all over the world. We're competetive, clean gamers who take pride in winning and doing so in style, without being a rub in your face type of clan.

We encourange all FRIENDLY visitors to register and post in our forums.

"We are currently Recruiting, Sign Up At =UGL= Tryouts" Leave your PSN".
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
=UGL= Are Rated MA

We are a fun loving group from all over the world. We're competetive, clean gamers who take pride in winning and doing so in style, without being a rub in your face type of clan.

We encourange all FRIENDLY visitors to register and post in our forums.

"We are currently Recruiting, Sign Up At =UGL= Tryouts" Leave your PSN".
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcoMe to UnderGround LeGends! If you want PEACE PREPARE for WAR, The HUNTERS and the HUNTED

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3

Go down 
+5
anthonyX21
Siege223
RoGuE760
WGO-Jango
MrKENnedDY
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

Battlefield 3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:39 am

@Siege: Don't worry if you're not effective quick scoping. I'd rather have you being our long range recon, than an open close recon. It took me many months of practice, many thanks to Clownz for showing/teaching me how to be effective. I'm nowhere as good as he, Jango, Anthony, Lancer, and Kings, but I'll get the job done.

@Clownz: I hope we have a map similar to Panama Canal for Battlefield 3 (maybe even Laguna Alta). I try to teach our guys and gals to do the breach and clear tactic. I use it when I'm running solo and it gives me a few extra kills that I normally wouldn't get. One last thing I want to add, whenever there is one clan mate alive, I want them to find a safe place to hide and let the rest spawn in. This is something Anth taught me, never to rush in without backup. I may be a badass now, but even still I do need help.
Back to top Go down
http://mrkenneddy.blogspot.com
Siege223
Major General
Major General
Siege223

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:40 am

MrKENnedDY wrote:
@Siege: Don't worry if you're not effective quick scoping. I'd rather have you being our long range recon, than an open close recon. It took me many months of practice, many thanks to Clownz for showing/teaching me how to be effective. I'm nowhere as good as he, Jango, Anthony, Lancer, and Kings, but I'll get the job done.

@Clownz: I hope we have a map similar to Panama Canal for Battlefield 3 (maybe even Laguna Alta). I try to teach our guys and gals to do the breach and clear tactic. I use it when I'm running solo and it gives me a few extra kills that I normally wouldn't get. One last thing I want to add, whenever there is one clan mate alive, I want them to find a safe place to hide and let the rest spawn in. This is something Anth taught me, never to rush in without backup. I may be a badass now, but even still I do need help.

I found that breaching with C4 is really fun....seeing as how I breach in through the corners so I get a kill with the charge. I remember you telling me to stay alive when it was just me alive once, I went to go hide and tripped on a grenade. Sometimes, running isn't an option lol.
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Ah yeah, I remember that shit. I had a two seconds to spawn in and that damn grenade caught you. That guy got lucky and I agree breaching with C4 is always a great option.
Back to top Go down
Siege223
Major General
Major General
Siege223

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Using a 40mm for a breach is a good one too, plus it's a bit quicker than switching to C4. Not only do I have a tendency to trip on grenades like that, I usually do it when people tell me NOT to die.
Back to top Go down
anthonyX21
Major General
Major General
anthonyX21

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:45 pm

cute! funny how we are discussing things that shouldn't be discuss on the clan site but you kno.. who am i? keyword strategy: is to be discussed in communication not typed out there but once again who am i? just a under card clan mate lol its cool.
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:54 pm

I was thinking about that myself. Since PSN is down and I don't have a mic for Skype, this would be the next best alternative. I know other 'eyes' may be lurking and what not, but one thing they don't know is how we breach and secure. The other stuff me, Clownz, and Siege were talking about was just general knowledge stuff. When we get our hands on BF3, you already know what we are gonna do. Remember the clan chat we had last year.....
Back to top Go down
anthonyX21
Major General
Major General
anthonyX21

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:05 pm

lmao dont mind me ken ive been in a sarcasm mood lately
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Only a few more hours and you can let off some steam on Fight Night Online.
Back to top Go down
Siege223
Major General
Major General
Siege223

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:45 pm

>.> But isn't this communication, Sandman?
Back to top Go down
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

Location : Religion and science always profess peace,but in the end who created the deadly war machine Society is...BRAiNWASHED Homie.

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:44 am

Nope its asshole communication xD

BF3 boards are not public * you have to be registered * to see the post, I know your being sarcastic but really its just things we alreay know.. Tactics we use are still given out over the mic's.. Plus we are good for countering tactic's though no one outside the clan will know the counter tactic's.. LMAO idk them and im leader damn top secert =UGL= Missions
Back to top Go down
https://uglfam.forumotion.com
anthonyX21
Major General
Major General
anthonyX21

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:35 pm

lmao thats my whole point .. im board outta my fucking mind with nagging wife and kids.. ive been saying random shit to everyone just to see who will react so i can be amused. my lady is pist off at me for how much of a asshole ive been but hey i find humor in it lol bf3 will be a big test for us maps will be very big so bfmc2 tatz will be very funny and very annoying when strategy comes in to play.
Back to top Go down
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

Location : Religion and science always profess peace,but in the end who created the deadly war machine Society is...BRAiNWASHED Homie.

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:59 am

Yeah, plus we can come up with better thought out strat's during chat on ps3. Tho agreed on map size really testing us, We stick together a little but i think BF3 we should really stick together while other guard a flag.. not literally on one another.. just a example..

we will know what were doin once BF3 Beta drops..

Looking forward to everyone in the clan's thoughts about this.
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Pay close attention to the very last question in the video. This all but confirms what we ALL expected.
Back to top Go down
anthonyX21
Major General
Major General
anthonyX21

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:53 am

we have talent and we have communication... years and years ive wanted to move more with group strategy as we went along. example white pass: im at flag A kens at B clownz is somewhere by c of course im getting slammed at A ummm help?! guess what bf3 ken wont make it to flag A from B because heres what it will look like if ramboz go off on they own ^^^^^^^^^^ * ^^^^^^^^^^^ kens the star in the middle rest is enemies o.o opp kens dead clownz is trapped and im about dead A is gone and they just pushed from c to b! group strategy should be a rule!
Back to top Go down
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:01 am

indeed bro, i feel since maps are bigger those who want to push for a flag should move as a group. I've noticed when we move as a group a lot of things get done faster.. plus one goes down we know where to shoot, rather then running from C to get to where Anth is..

Heck bigger squad alloqs us to do what we want "flanking".

Thats all im gonna say rest will be when psn is back up..

Though i want see us moving as a group
Back to top Go down
anthonyX21
Major General
Major General
anthonyX21

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:22 am

clownz brink is a good example for ideas on sq. moving its a perfect training lol for real thoe it really could be UGL training!
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Here's some info about Wake Island on Battlefield 3.

Wake Island BF3
Back to top Go down
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:50 pm

SWEET wake island has always been greatest.. EPIC ACTION pretty cool hint that carriers will make a return.. nice, Flat out BF3 will be the game we enjoys gents.

Also DLC planned as big as vietnam for BF3 which yes confirms factions added within these DLC's

Again it wouldn't be called battlefield 3 if they didn't do it... Laughing

SUCK IT non believers! Razz

Wake island and Back to karland maps are looking hella nice. can't wait to see the final builds.
Back to top Go down
HaSh_Sling_SlaSh
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:12 pm

WaKe IsLaND. Great memories, shot my first plane down there. Har har.
Back to top Go down
WGO-Jango
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
WGO-Jango

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:54 am

JETS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldgamingorder.com
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Helos!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RoGuE760
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
RoGuE760

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:34 pm

JETS!
Back to top Go down
Siege223
Major General
Major General
Siege223

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:44 am

Tanks > Helos < Jets.
I win
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:07 am

You vehicle wh0res. Pitches a tent near the nearest flag singing campfire songs....
Back to top Go down
Siege223
Major General
Major General
Siege223

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:43 am

MrKENnedDY wrote:
You vehicle wh0res. Pitches a tent near the nearest flag singing campfire songs....

When I camp, I don't call it camping. I call it long range artillery support Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next