=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
=UGL= Are Rated MA

We are a fun loving group from all over the world. We're competetive, clean gamers who take pride in winning and doing so in style, without being a rub in your face type of clan.

We encourange all FRIENDLY visitors to register and post in our forums.

"We are currently Recruiting, Sign Up At =UGL= Tryouts" Leave your PSN".
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
=UGL= Are Rated MA

We are a fun loving group from all over the world. We're competetive, clean gamers who take pride in winning and doing so in style, without being a rub in your face type of clan.

We encourange all FRIENDLY visitors to register and post in our forums.

"We are currently Recruiting, Sign Up At =UGL= Tryouts" Leave your PSN".
=UGL= NaTioN of VioLeNcE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcoMe to UnderGround LeGends! If you want PEACE PREPARE for WAR, The HUNTERS and the HUNTED

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3

Go down 
+5
anthonyX21
Siege223
RoGuE760
WGO-Jango
MrKENnedDY
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Siege223
Major General
Major General
Siege223

Battlefield 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:41 pm

WGO-Jango wrote:
Well so far the only gameplay footage that has been shown or even seen has all been PC based. What I want is to see is some gameplay from a console version of the game, don't care if its Xbox or PS3. And from the sounds of things DICE is trying as hard as they can to put jets into the console version of the game, its been thrown out there but not fully confirmed.

From what I've heard, the consoles are going to be SOL on this one. I'm more interested in Homefront now anyways.
Back to top Go down
RoGuE760
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
RoGuE760

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:31 am

mother fuckers better put jets in the damn game!

NO JETS IN THE GAME= LANCER ANGRY!!!!!! clown F YOU Devil Violent bom boxing Guns Get Some Idea Exclamation Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Calm down lil buddy, it's still many months til release. There's a chance jets may be in the game. The graphics for the PC (although it the Alpha version), looks damn good. If we can get those type of graphics for consoles then I'll be happy. Somewhat unrelated, Uncharted 3's graphics are looking impressive. The flame effects are down right amazing and that's a game nobody will get me away from on day one.
Back to top Go down
http://mrkenneddy.blogspot.com
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:43 pm

Part 2 of the Fault Line Series:

Back to top Go down
WGO-Jango
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
WGO-Jango

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:07 pm

Here's another Fault Line episode with a special message at the end.

Back to top Go down
http://www.worldgamingorder.com
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

Location : Religion and science always profess peace,but in the end who created the deadly war machine Society is...BRAiNWASHED Homie.

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:26 am

We already know whats going to happen.. Lancer gets shot down random jacks plain as it spawns jango kills lot of mugs then gets shot down.. ding random jacks his plain.. clownz attempt to "Get to the choppa NOW* and a random smurf blows the choppa up Sad we rage BLasting teammates out the sky by Friendly AA fire which knocks friendlys out the air to wreck..

we gain control of the skies and ground..

And surprise we now own a empty server.. Good job us.

Back to top Go down
https://uglfam.forumotion.com
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:58 am

I for one am glad that earthquakes ARE NOT apart of mutliplayer, though I wish I could drag a clan mate or two into a firefight for all those fucked up revives y'all give me. That being said, here's a sample of guns that 'KEN wants for Battlefield 3.' Of course DICE/EA has it out for us so they'll never listen to me.

DSR Sniper Rifle, P90, M4 Carbine, AK-47, Dragonuv Sniper Rifle (not the Battle Rifle from 'Nam), Mark 23 (Socom Pistol for the Metal Gear Solid fans) just to name a few. I'll post my full list by the weekend and I'm pretty sure most of y'all will like it.

I agree with everything Clownz said about choppers and jets. If we take control of the entire air, a sever (as Kings would say) will be cleared and all of us will be laughing our asses off, except Anthony, the little camper.
Back to top Go down
Siege223
Major General
Major General
Siege223

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:40 pm

MrKENnedDY wrote:
I for one am glad that earthquakes ARE NOT apart of mutliplayer, though I wish I could drag a clan mate or two into a firefight for all those fucked up revives y'all give me. That being said, here's a sample of guns that 'KEN wants for Battlefield 3.' Of course DICE/EA has it out for us so they'll never listen to me.

DSR Sniper Rifle, P90, M4 Carbine, AK-47, Dragonuv Sniper Rifle (not the Battle Rifle from 'Nam), Mark 23 (Socom Pistol for the Metal Gear Solid fans) just to name a few. I'll post my full list by the weekend and I'm pretty sure most of y'all will like it.

I agree with everything Clownz said about choppers and jets. If we take control of the entire air, a sever (as Kings would say) will be cleared and all of us will be laughing our asses off, except Anthony, the little camper.

I thought the SVD and the Dragonuv were one and the same?

Anywho, I'm not sure this is going to be a game I get. If anything, the next one I buy is SOCOM 4.
Back to top Go down
RoGuE760
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
RoGuE760

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:21 am

personally i think socom is a piece of shit game. i played the beta dident like it. then again im really not a third person shooter type of player.
Back to top Go down
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

Location : Religion and science always profess peace,but in the end who created the deadly war machine Society is...BRAiNWASHED Homie.

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:19 am

socom 4 im hearing good/bad. More bad then good.
Yeah ken M4 i believe has been confirmed as for AK 47
i believe EA/Dice would be retarded for not putting in the game.

Well i hope to see you on BF3 sometime siege xD
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:37 am

Nah Siege. The SVD on Vietnam was a battle rifle disguised as a sniper rifle. I hated that gun with a passion with the kick it has. The SVD Dragonuv is similar to SV98 on Vanilla Bad Company 2, but it has a weirder sight and chevron's (the v's that are on all Russian Sniper Rifles.)

@ Clownz: I figured as much. My list of guns is ALMOST complete, I just need a few more weapons with the MEC. What I can tell you is that the way I worked each factions guns you'll be satisfied or upset that I forgot a few weapons. Some would be welcomed, others not so much, but it's the thought that counts.
Back to top Go down
Siege223
Major General
Major General
Siege223

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:18 pm

MrKENnedDY wrote:
Nah Siege. The SVD on Vietnam was a battle rifle disguised as a sniper rifle. I hated that gun with a passion with the kick it has. The SVD Dragonuv is similar to SV98 on Vanilla Bad Company 2, but it has a weirder sight and chevron's (the v's that are on all Russian Sniper Rifles.)

@ Clownz: I figured as much. My list of guns is ALMOST complete, I just need a few more weapons with the MEC. What I can tell you is that the way I worked each factions guns you'll be satisfied or upset that I forgot a few weapons. Some would be welcomed, others not so much, but it's the thought that counts.

The only thing they did wrong with the SVD on Vietnam was the scope, in my opinion. It was like a battle rifle, but so was the M21 on there.

What I was saying is that the SVD is the Dragonuv from many other games, only thing different is that scope.

Snayperskaya Vintovka Dragunova = SVD.

>.> I love wiki Smile
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:58 pm

That was the thing that pissed me off about the SVD that it was a battle rifle. GAH!!! That being said, I can't wait for April 14, a big reveal about BF3. Hopefully it's something MP related or maybe even story mode co-op.
Back to top Go down
Siege223
Major General
Major General
Siege223

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:00 pm

MrKENnedDY wrote:
That was the thing that pissed me off about the SVD that it was a battle rifle. GAH!!! That being said, I can't wait for April 14, a big reveal about BF3. Hopefully it's something MP related or maybe even story mode co-op.

SOCOM 4's co-op is the whole reason I want that game.
If BF3 is going to have something like that, I might look into it more.
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:25 pm

I hopped on the SOCOM 4 beta and it was okay. I'd get it later down the line but certainly not at $60. Damn grenade spammers. However I can confirm that EA has announced a release month and it's November. I've read it's November 2, which would be awesome, but Uncharted 3 comes out the day before and I'd doubt I'd be going to Gamestop back to back days. I also think I may have figured out what's so important about April 14, they're probably gonna announce when the BETA starts. If you do some quick math, the beta would have to be released during the summer months and that gives DICE at least 4 months to tweak anything that may be a problem.
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Highlights of the Fault Lines series plus a little something that both Jango and Lancer would love.
Back to top Go down
RoGuE760
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
RoGuE760

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:47 am

Very Happy Ken, you know me to well.

let this be known gentlemen and ladies(yes clownz im talking to you. haha jk bro)! xJesterTG and xHollywoodTG will be in command of the sky just like we ruled the sky in BF1943. all we ask is that you guys help us out by taking out AA guns. I doubt it will come to this but if you guys are incapable of taking them out. all we ask is that you look at the AA gun and enjoy the fire work show that will ensue...... BECAUSE IM FLYING MY JET INTO THAT MOFO!! silent

you new members have not seen what Jango and I are capable of doing with those planes.
Back to top Go down
WGO-Jango
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
WGO-Jango

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:38 am

Hell yeah man I'll plowing Sidewinders into that shit! Fucking can't wait for the beta!

Don't worry Lancer people will know who they can rely on for fast, accurate and danger close air support; emphasis on the danger close.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldgamingorder.com
RoGuE760
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
RoGuE760

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:53 am

silent danger close for sure bro. and if we cant take them out with bombs or bullets good ol' jihad never hurt.

Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:51 am

You two cease to amaze me. When we get Battlefield 3, I think we should have a private match with everyone just to get a feel. If I had that when I started BC2, my K/D would be a little bit better, though not by much. Hopefully we'll be at full strength November 2nd cause I wanna arrive, raise hell, and leave.
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:49 pm

Since I'm lazy and don't feel like editing my post, here's the 12 minute trailer of Battlefield 3 that DICE promised. The developer one is still locked so get on Facebook and like Battlefield.

Back to top Go down
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Again, as stated on your post on facebook, Graphics are a plus, top concearn Hit detection being good... Which i must say i think dice will sell meaning we will be getting good hit detection. they have improved the 1st person sights for tanks dramaticly so they had to fix hit detection.. im still blown away with how this game looks.. i hope guns are faction only *USA have usa standard issued guns as so on* but prolly wont be then again who knows.

Im shockingly happy with frostbite 2 and destruction 3.0 now O_o, so as soon as beta is released im all over it.
Back to top Go down
RoGuE760
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
RoGuE760

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:23 am

I agree with you ken we should hop in a private match. preferably one with jets so jango and i can mess around. and then we go server stomping or as mah niggy says it "sever" stomping.

this looks like the game that all =UGL= members will be on. its time to lock and load boys. come november 2nd =UGL= is kickin ass and taking names (dogtags that is).

Also here's a fun fact. most of you already know but for those that dont. Dice is spending a wopping $100 MILLION thats right i said MILLION dollars on their advertising campaign for BF3.

BF3 becoming a COD killer....... i think yes.
Back to top Go down
MrKENnedDY
MrKENnedDY

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:39 pm

I fully expect that's what Anthony's gonna make us do. The reason why I want to is so we can get familiar with the maps. We'll always run folks outta rooms, that's what we do. Off topic for a second before the release of BF3 we gotta Tuk-Tuk Joust on Vietnam. Question is how many ppl would be willing to do it.
Back to top Go down
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ
Administrator
Administrator
ϟ DAMNCLOWNZ ϟ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 am

LMFAOROTFL @ Ken Tuk-Tuk joust o_O Thats hilarious entertaining xD

Back to topic: It's already been talked about back and forth between me and Anth.
We are always wanting to get to know our maps better.. Helps us better, calling out detailed info for ground & air clan mates, Now we always server stomp :o I mean "Sver" Stomp.
S, Yes expect us right off the bat wanting collect enough members who get the game to start a private match.. Please this time around. Hope we don't have to wait on 8 ppl to start 1 >.<

For future ref. "Clan Tactic's i think should "If" at all posted on forum then under admin forum. Then Jango, Ken or Me can feel in rest proper leadership then fill-in =UGL= O.G.'s & Grunts. *Tho, Normally Tactic's are passed down over Mic's and passed down to members out side the squad.. Keep everyone in the loop of our Tactic's/Plan.

We now know squad's will be bigger then 4 now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next